Summer sports camp developing
Mental, Physical, and Emotional resilience in
Summer 2021 sign ups now open!
Our summer sports camp is designed to teach mental, physical, and emotional resilience to young people. As mental performance coaches, we draw on our decades of entrepreneurial and athletic experience to teach kids life and success principles that will help them lead a happy and healthy life. Our teaching tool is through field and court sports as well as calisthenics (i.e. basketball, flag football, soccer, agility training, etc). Our core DNA can be summed up in our GRIT CREED which we teach through example, daily movie and video instruction, and guest speakers including college and professional athletes and coaches.
Grit has been proven to be the most important factor in determining future success, and we believe every child has the ability to develop it. Developing and maintaining grit is a daily practice based on implementing the right habits and attitude. Our program is designed to help identify and provide the necessary attention while teaching your child how to manage their emotions, be positive, perform confidently, and be leaders through their actions and words.
Regardless of their preferred sport, we believe in the importance of cross training and implementing simple techniques that help them learn how to overcome any obstacle that comes their way, in sports or in life. With individualized coaching and instruction, we take your child from where they are now and help them build on that foundation.
Our camp runs 5 days a week from 8:30 am (drop off starts) to 2 pm for 6 weeks in June and July 2021
Registration is now open!
See below for our Summer 2021 schedule
Rice Sports Zone - RPDS facility
830 Oak Street, Jacksonville, FL 32204
(see map below)
As we are gearing up for the return of summer camp for 2021, we are taking precautions and instituting safety measures, again this year, to keep your child and your family healthy while at the Grit Camp.
1. We will have more smaller group sizes and follow instructor/student ratios for many of our activities. We will have the campers spread out during our larger group activities.
2. We will provide hand sanitizer & have campers wash their hands throughout the day. Campers must bring their own sunscreen & water bottle. Please apply sunscreen before start of camp each day.
3. Parents are responsible for assessing their child’s health. If they have a fever or other symptoms of illness, they are required to stay home.
4. We will take reasonable steps to keep the camp equipment clean and sanitized daily.
5. Neither campers nor counselors are required to wear masks.